Supply Dynamics' web-based predictive analytics solution (SDX) has helped many OEMs and their n-tier contract manufacturers
SAVE UP TO 25% on common raw materials and improve on-time delivery BY MORE THAN 42%.
Meeting highlights include: Keynote Speaker: Mike Petters, President & Chief Executive Officer, Huntington Ingalls Industries Business-to-Business Meetings with key division representatives from Huntington Ingalls Industries on Monday, July 10 [...]
Meeting highlights include:
- Keynote Speaker: Mike Petters, President & Chief Executive Officer, Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Business-to-Business Meetings with key division representatives from Huntington Ingalls Industries on Monday, July 10
- Cyber Security: Navigating DFARS Requirements Panel featuring experts from accross the industry & government
Huntington Ingalls Industries
- A Washington Insider Address: First 100 Days from Mitch Waldman, Executive Vice President, Government and Customer Relations, Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Shipyard Tour featuring the Navy’s 11th Amphibious Transport Dock Ship, LPD 27 Portland on Monday, July 10.
- A Market Forecast: Commercial and Defense Shipbuilding from Pierre Chao, Founding Partner, Renaissance Strategic Advisors
- Extensive Networking Opportunities to develop new business connections and strengthen existing relationships
10 (Monday) 1:00 AM - 12 (Wednesday) 1:00 AM
TechSolve is hosting a workshop to discuss cybersecurity threats & readiness strategies particular to manufacturers. Cyber threats are on the rise and cybersecurity is becoming essential for daily operations; moreover, cybersecurity [...]
TechSolve is hosting a workshop to discuss cybersecurity threats & readiness strategies particular to manufacturers.
Cyber threats are on the rise and cybersecurity is becoming essential for daily operations; moreover, cybersecurity has become another IIoT buzzword. However, most buzzwords are here one day and gone the next, but cybersecurity is here to stay. It is imperative for manufacturers to be proactive and compliant with industry cybersecurity standards, especially if the company is a manufacturer working with Department of Defense (DoD) contracts.
The discussion and application time will answer the following questions:
- What point of my Manufacturing Operations is most vulnerable to attack?
- Where will Industrial cyber-attacks generate? And, why?
- Are Financial Industry and Retail Industry cyber-attacks similar to those in the Manufacturing Industry?
- How do I know know if my company has been attacked?
- What are the tools available to Manufacturers to detect a breach?
- In the aftermath of an attack, what should be my immediate response?
- In the aftermath of a security breach, what should be my long-term response?
- How do I create an administrative plan and policy to thwart cyber-attacks?
- What is the infrastructure needed to protect against cyber breaches?
Who should attend?
Successfully creating a secure infrastructure and supply chain in any organization requires executive level support, as well as, implementation from operation and IT systems personnel. We would specifically encourage:
- Any leader that works for a manufacturing company in the DoD Supply Chain
- Manufacturers that are suppliers to large OEMs or Tier 1 Manufacturers
CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Plant Managers, Operations Managers, CTOs and IT Leaders of manufacturing companies
All Day (Thursday)
Quarter three is ramping up, and the time to start budgeting for 2018 metal purchases is right around the corner. Forecasting demand and understanding fair market prices are essential steps [...]
Quarter three is ramping up, and the time to start budgeting for 2018 metal purchases is right around the corner. Forecasting demand and understanding fair market prices are essential steps in the process of prepping for negotiations. In a joint venture with Azul Partners, Supply Dynamics offers a powerful price benchmarking solution known as MetalMiner Benchmark (MMB). MMB provides real time insight on industrial metal market prices and uses analytics to bring needed in sight and potential cost savings as you gear up for LTA season.
Join us Wednesday, July 26 in Chicago for the MetalMiner 2018 Budgeting Workshop. Top-of-mind challenges to be addressed based on the current metals market and socio-political climate:
- The section 232 steel (stainless steel) and aluminum investigations will undoubtedly have an impact on metals pricing for the balance of 2017 and 2018. MetalMiner shares the inside scoop on how this investigation will likely shape the price forecast for these metals for today and beyond. The workshop will provide actionable insight on the outcome and impact of these investigations
- MetalMiner will be shifting its monthly forecast for commodities from bullish to bearish. However, industrial metals are behaving a bit differently from the commodities market in general. This workshop will address the longer term forecast and outlook of industrial metals
- Joining us from the UK, our very own global aluminum expert Stuart Burns will be available to discuss the impact of metals prices globally and in particular offer insight into buying strategies for semi-finished metals
- The MetalMiner (SM) Benchmark application provides you with specific insight into current market conditions for the form/alloy/grade/size materials your organization buys. Receive a customized report outlining specific areas of strength and opportunity upon attending the workshop event
This event is filling up fast, and with limited capacity, you will not want to miss out.
Click below to register:
(Wednesday) 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Event Summary AIA’s Supplier Management Council (SMC) meetings are a non-attributional forum where senior supply chain representatives meet to tackle issues facing the supply chain and hear the latest [...]
AIA’s Supplier Management Council (SMC) meetings are a non-attributional forum where senior supply chain representatives meet to tackle issues facing the supply chain and hear the latest trends in the industry. Each meeting is hosted by an AIA member company. The event features Business-to-Business meetings with the host company, industry informational sessions, numerous networking opportunities, a keynote dinner and a tour of the host company’s facilities.
Information & Event Registration: Coming Soon!
26 (Tuesday) 1:00 AM - 28 (Thursday) 1:00 AM
1oct - 51:00 AMoct 5- 1:00 AM
Gartner Symposium/ ITxpoWalt Disney World
The World's Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives Turn your vision into action at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, where the world’s top CIOs gain a strategic view of [...]
The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives
Turn your vision into action at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, where the world’s top CIOs gain a strategic view of the emerging trends shaping IT and business. Through an unparalleled intersection of Gartner analysts, industry experts, peers and solution providers, you’ll explore new ways to approach critical challenges, make decisions with confidence and achieve greater impact as a leader.
This Year’s Conference Tracks
Our track structure in 2017 is built on a framework of strategic and tactical priorities that overlap and interlock across leadership, technology and information, and business strategy.
- Mastering Leadership
- Create a Dynamic Organization
- Transform the Technology Core
- Architect the Digital Platform
- Drive Business Performance
- Plan for the Digital Future
Each year, the first day of Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is dedicated to industry-focused content. Prepare for what’s happening in your industry — with a full day of networking and solution provider presentations on Sunday, cross-industry sessions throughout the week, and industry-specific presentations you don’t want to miss.
- Banking & Investment Services
- Electric & Gas Utilities
- Government, Federal
- Government, State & Local
- Oil & Gas
1 (Sunday) 1:00 AM - 5 (Thursday) 1:00 AM
Walt Disney World