Why Is Part Attribute Characterization Necessary?
If you are looking to transition parts, develop an RFQ or smartly match part attributes to supplier capabilities, Part Attribute Characterization Services will enable you to:
- Classify parts by attributes such as primary or secondary manufacturing process, special processes, material type, part finish, part size, material type and more.
- Match part manufacturing attributes to specific part manufacturer capabilities.
- Understand part raw material requirements.
- Identify opportunities to standardize use of raw materials
- Determine if there is an opportunity to aggregate common raw materials across your Supply Network.