For companies in transition or who may wish to leverage our domain expertise and resources, we provide a managed service offering that includes configuration, deployment, and ongoing operation of our solutions. Once operational, we provide program management, analysis, and reporting aimed at reducing part-material costs and improving your overall Supply Network performance. This service is designed to identify & demonstrate where and how improved capabilities to monitor, influence, and orchestrate parts of your ‘extended bill of resource’ will drive value throughout your supply network.
Our resources bring a comprehensive understanding of:
- Materials; (ores/elementals, metals, resins, composites, electronic components, fasteners . . .)
- How a company’s n-tiers of supply interact with parts and materials;
- Sourcing, planning, and forecasting processes.
- The economic drivers affecting part and material costs; and,
- The challenges of today’s sourcing environment
For additional information about this service or to learn more about Supply Dynamics and how our solutions can help transform your company’s extended supply chain into a sustainable competitive advantage, please contact us: by phone at +1 (513) 965-2000 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.