A view of SDX SupplyMap™ visualization capability
Supply Dynamics’ SDX™ 8.0 offers a powerful new solution capability, SDX SupplyMap™, designed to provide intelligent data visualization that allows Network Sponsors (OEMs) to view and monitor their entire extended value chain including the n-tier relationships and dependencies required to design, resource, and deliver a finished part.
SDX SupplyMap™ leverages SDX™ 8.0’s robust multi-enterprise reporting and analytic capabilities to provide real-time views of suppliers, parts, components, assemblies, processes, capacities, and the raw materials that flow into finished goods.
Highlights & Capabilities
Visualize Supply / SDX SupplyMap™
Monitor real-time supply chain events and patterns as they happen;
- Proactively implement contingency plans;
- Drill down on individual supplier icons to view their role in the Supply Network, portfolio of parts, raw material requirements, and dependencies;
- Filter through suppliers by individual and multiple part attributes to understand the variation and proliferation of part descriptions, special processes and raw materials consumed;
- Analyze n-tier relationships;
- Monitor sourcing policy compliance.
Business Value & Benefits
- Analyze sub-tier relationships, performance, and align capabilities to optimize yield and overall cost effectiveness;
- Identify and correct inefficient flows of material and component parts from one sub-tier supplier to another;
- Identify sub-tier dependencies, make/buy relationships, and chains of custody;
- Optimize pricing for selected sourcing models involving parts and materials that are subject to significant regional cost pressures;
- Cooperate with sub-tier suppliers on the purchasing of common raw materials or component based on geographic location;
- Audit and verify the origin of parts and raw materials from approved sources of supply;
- Ensure compliance with new SEC Conflict Minerals Regulations through the visualization and auditing of chain of custody for all materials and parts utilized in the extended value chain.
- Supports adjacent SDX™ 8.0 Solution Value & Benefits