Wednesday May 21, 2014 at 11:00am EDT
Join Trevor Stansbury, Founder & President of Supply Dynamics and special guest Patrick Brennan, Founder & CEO of Supply Risk Solutions when they discuss how transformational forces are driving changing strategies for managing the extended supply chain. Please register below to receive an invitation.
In the current manufacturing environment, OEMs that were once vertically integrated move ever closer to becoming ‘virtually integrated’ enterprises. As they continue down the path of outsourcing increasing volumes of non-core manufacturing operations and focus resources on product design and final assembly, their success depends heavily on the performance of globally distributed networks of external partners and suppliers that provide the majority of their production parts, components and assemblies. Managing this degree of supply chain complexity is difficult at best. New transformational forces and challenges are causing OEM’s to further re-think how they manage their extended supply chains.
Trevor and Patrick will discuss and explore the following topics followed by a Q&A session:-
- Transformational forces and risks impacting OEMs and manufacturing industries.
- Just surviving is not a strategy. What are companies doing to stay ahead and create a competitive advantage?
- Who are the critical stakeholders in the 21st century supply chain and what evolving role will they play to remain successful.
- Examples of leading companies that are effecting change.
- Success factors in bringing about organizational change.
This Webinar is an APICS qualified event. Registered APICS members that attend will receive a Professional Development Credit for their participation. At conclusion of the event APICS registered attendees will receive a “1 Hour Educational Credit Certificate” via email. APICS members that wish to receive a certificate should select this option where indicated on the event registration form.
Webinar Registration Form